620 LOCAL is a collective of artisans and designers from in and near the Hudson Valley. We showcase the work of expertly trained artists working with textiles, ceramics, gemstones, beads, and glass.
We offer one-of-a-kind and limited-production pieces, many of which are sustainably sourced and all of which are lovingly handcrafted.
Our current designers include:
- Anarchy Apiaries (hand-pourd beeswax candles)
- Barbara Packer Studio (woven beaded jewelry)
- Carapace Farm Puppetry (felted toys and ornaments)
- Catskilll Glass Works (blown drinkware)
- Deponte Design (painted greeting cards)
- Ekologic (upcycled cashmere clothing and accessories)
- Fahari Bazaar (textiles and homegoods from Tanzania designed in Chatham, NY)
- Helen Suter Jewelry (beaded fashion jewelry)
- iivi (colorful scarves and classic totes)
- Judi Powers Jewelry (sustainably handcrafted fine jewelry)
- L & M Studio (porcelain pottery)
- Melinda Shea Studio (decoupage on glass decor and ornaments)
- Russell Jones Jewelry (one-of-a-kind fine jewelry)
- Sedimentaria (thrown pottery and homeopathic soaps)
- Some Things Take Time (botanically printed silk clothing and accessories)
- Sylvie Lissa (woven and forged studio jewelry)
Our designers are always making and you'll be sure to find something new and special every time you visit. We can't wait to welcome you to our space!